Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Screwl

Hello there my lovelies,

Okay, so the quarter is almost over but my professor in American Law just keeps assigning us more work. He was easier in the beginning of the quarter, and then as you are a few weeks away from taking the final, BAM he justs pulls out new assignments out of his sleeve for us. I can't believe I have a take home midterm over the Thanksgiving break. So I take a midterm in class, and then we are assigned another midterm over the break. Luckily it won't be too hard, because I took a lot of notes. But I have learned a lot about the Constitution in his class.

I also have another research project due that I absolutely dread. I have to go to the law library again, but this time I am going to meet up with another guy in my class who will help me research and hopefully protect me from the crazy stalker that I attracted during my last visit.

Anywho, I am tired and have a long day ahead tomorrow.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stalker? Well, that's your fault for being so pretty! LOL

Anonymous said...

its always nice to have cute proctection from weird stalkers lol