Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 24, 2007

To Catch A Predator

Hello,

I hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday. I spent time at my grandma's house and I also got to see my aunts uncles and cousins. I absolutely love spending time with my grandma and grandpa and I hope that I will also make it up for Christmas.

In addition to eating good food, talking with family and sleeping in, I also watched a lot of TV. There was a Law and Order marathon, as well as a To Catch a Predator marathon.

I am so glad that there is a show like that to catch the sick pervs out in this world. I don't feel sorry for any of them, and feel that they should all go to prison and have criminal charges slapped on them for the rest of their lives. I was disgusted that rabbis, ministers, militarymen and counselors for the mentally disabled were among those that showed up. They all said that that was the first time they ever did anything like that ad nauseum. If I were the judge in that courtroom, I would set the maximum bail possible for the crime. Some men cried, others broke down and said that they were just so desparate. I don't feel sorry for any of them. I do feel sorry for their wives and children that are affected. One Indian guy said he was a "foreign national" and wanted an attorney. He then looked so shocked that he was being sent to jail to await his trial. LOL, Welcome to America, bitch !

I also feel that teenaged girls are becoming way too promiscuous. What the hell are young teen girls doing in chat rooms and having sexually charged conversations with older men ????? Or any person for that matter ? Most of the time, I believe that parents are to blame. They are either busy working just to make ends meet and can't be around. (Not entirely thier fault, it's hard to make ends meet,especially for single parents) Or they have relaxed rules. Some women out there act slutty, and it is no surprise that their daughters follow in their footsteps, wearing pants with "juicy" on the butt, or wearing no bra, or little mini skirts with no underwear.

 Sometimes, I also think that even though parents do make an effort to police their children, little Miss Suzy can still defy her parents when they aren't looking and turn into a little slut. It's called being rebellious. It happens. On occasion, the teenager is to blame.

And that's where the law steps in to protect minors whose parents are either absent, incompetent or just unable to police their child's every move. I am glad that we have laws like this. Even though some teen girls in my opinion have just gotten way to promiscous and are asking for trouble, they still deserve to be protected. Well, at least until they turn 18.

Too bad I don't have TV at home. I'll just have to stock up on more Law and Order DVDs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Britney Spears is also a bad example~ and her friend Paris Hilton. Sick. Sorry you dont have a TV. I have a TV and all I can see is Spanish TV. That's just as bad. LOL