Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, November 19, 2007

Spice Girls Back On Tour

Okay, I admit it: I really like the Spice Girls. When they first came out I was in high school, and remembered having my whole future ahead of me. Their music makes me happy.

Ten years later they are back on tour. Now they have husbands, children and other careers. I prefer them ten years ago, but I am still really happy that they are reuniting for one last tour.

I remember when I lived in Austria in the summer of 1998 and my little cousins were listening to them.

I have their CDs and I work out to them. I don't really like the new song Headlines, too much, but I am sure it will grow on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the spice girls getting back together. I have their songs in my Ipod.

Elisa