Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Four Years At J Land

Hello There My Lovelies,

I have to admit that for most of the year, I was absent from this journal. I did, however, manage to crank out about one entry per month until this month, of course. I just don't want this journal to die, lol. I have a private journal, but I kinda gave up on that one. It was about my relationships, but I really don't feel like talking about that anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll start it back up again soon. I am sure the readers of that one have given up on that.

Next month will mark four years on this journal. I didn't think that I would keep it up. I started it around my senior year of college while I was waitressing, and kept it through my graduation, my trip in Spain, my return back to the US and my never ending job search and me going back to school for the second time.

I don't know who reads this journal. I am greatful for the few loyal readers that I do have. Otherwise it doesn't really matter. I have found that being able to read back 3-4 years and see my train of thought back then compared to now is reward enough for me and helps keep things in perspective.

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to the new year ahead of me. I don't know if it will be better or worse, but at least I will have a stronger sense of direction and a guideline of how to accomplish the goals I will set out to accomplish in 2008.

More on the goals later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray at four years!!! If I had some wine, I'd make a toast. Can I make a toast with toast?! LOL... Congrats! Keeping a journal is a wonderful release and it helps to keep our thoughts in check so we can go forward. Wishing you lots of happiness in the coming year. Your friend always! ~ Win =.)

Anonymous said...

The guy from ohio always reads your journal. (smile)