Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Girl Survey

1. Do you sleep in your bra? OUCH

2. Have you kissed any one on your top list? NOT ON MYSPACE ANYMORE, LOL

3. Are you happy with your looks? YES

4. Do you enjoy drama? I SAY I DON'T BUT SOMETIMES IT MAKES LIFE EXCITING

5. Are you a girly girl? YES

6. Who was the last person you hugged? I DON'T REMEMBER

7. Small or large purses? USUALLY SMALL, BUT I HAVE A LARGE ONE NOW

8. Are you short? YES

9. Do you like someone? YEAH, I LIKE PLENTY OF PEOPLE. I PROBABLY LIKE YOU TOO, LOL.

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt? DEPENDS ON WHO IT IS.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty? YES

12. Do you think you’re conceited? NO

13. Are you a bitch? ON RARE OCCASIONS

13. Do you dress up on Halloween? SOMETIMES

14. Are you double jointed? NO

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? UNDERNEATH A DESK

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? NEGATIVE, OKAY MAYBE I SMACKED MYSELF WHEN I WAS PRACTICING SOME DANCE MOVES, LOL

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you? THERE USED TO BE, BUT I DIDN'T CARE THEN, AND I WOULDN'T CARE NOW

18. Do you call anybody by their last name? NO

20. How many guys do you think will end up reading this just because it says- Girl Confessions? I HAVE NO IDEA

[X] I do wear make up
[X ]I have cried at a movie theater.
[X ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X ] I get jealous
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X ] I love to laugh.somtimez.. all the times
[X ] I like classic rock.(some)
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[X ] like rap.
[X ] i like techno.
[ ] I like country.
[X ] I carry a purse.
[ ] I’d be lost without my computer
[X ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[X ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X ] I own a boy band CD.
[XXX ] I get bored watching football
[ ] I love Gothic guys
[ ] I love skater guys
[ ] like guys who BMX
[ ] I love country guys.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat
[X ] I love guys that are just themselves!
[ ] Guys are confusing!!!
[X ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[X ] Lip gloss is better than lipstick.
[X ] Can leave the house without makeup.
[ ] I play video games, even when there are other people around.
[X ] My friends are the best.
[ ] I want a tattoo. i should be gettin one sometime
[X ] I don’t have a tattoo.
[X ] I have a piercing.
[ ] I’m insecure

No comments: