Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Updates

Hello There My Lovelies,

So yesterday I broke down and talked to my roommate. I told him as calmly and as nicely as possible that I was sick of living there and that I was pissed off with the way he was treating me. We talked it out for a few hours. I still think that expecting me to now pay for utilities because he decides to quit his second job isn't fair. If I had two jobs and were to quit one of them, he wouldn't give me a break on rent. It's not like he's gonna charge me an extra $40. He would be charging me an extra $75-85 a month.

So while I still plan to look around for another place, I am no longer in a huge rush to do it. Which is a relief. I am real busy with school now. My teacher has a lot of reading and writing, not to mention ridiculous research projects at the law library that will be coming up.

I think that I am getting used to the horrific traffic that I deal with on the way to school every morning. It normally takes me 15 minutes to drive there. But with this traffic, it takes me over an hour. I haven't had to deal with that in over a year.


Well, it's time for me to mosey on over to work. Ciao Ciao :)

No comments: