Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Internship Stuff

Hello There My Lovelies,

Today I was at my internship, and I got free food ! Yay ! There was a meeting and after there were a bunch of left overs. I had some sushi, fruit salad, garlic bread and cake. And the cake was sugar free ! It was good too, I didn't know that it was sugar free. Yummy !

I love it when they have yummy left over food !

I am usually in my boss's office all day, and I don't usually get a chance to talk to others. But I gotta say that there are a lot of hot attorneys and interns. RAWR ! Even the air conditioning mechanic is hot, lol.

When I walked back to the parking lot yesterday, I saw a cat (not the one I blogged about before). This cat was black and white and was chilling out underneath the dumster. I think it was a she, but I can't be sure.

She was so precious. She came out and circled my knees while I pet her. She even climbed on my lap and let me hug and pet her. She would even lick me (like a dog) and put her nose close to my face. Then she layed down, and she let me lavish her with attention. She particularly liked it when I stroked her neck. She was purring, and we were both sitting in the shade and enjoying the moment. I wished that I also had a glass of lemondade, and some cat food for her.

Today while I was walking back to my car, I didn't see that cat. I was approached by a guy instead. He was throwing my a bunch of pick-up lines my way. (I wore a short skirt) And he wasn't bad looking either. Turns out he works at the jail, lol. I asked him if he really just got out of jail. haha.

Speaking of which, my boss took me to the courthouse for the first time to search for records. We went to the Hall of Justice, usually where the criminal cases are heard. It was a nice walk and I am learning the ropes.

I also learned that the uniformed officers that work the checkpoint are HAWT !! And I caught one checking me out. I guess we were playing a game of hide-and-go-check-me-out.  I was trying to look like I was talking to my boss while I was secretly checking him out. But every time I looked at him, he was looking back at me.

Maybe my boss will send me to go fetch some more records. It's highly unlikely though, because we're getting caught up fast.

Anywho, enough useless chattering about boys. Too bad the summer is coming to an end................

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for hotties! I see many at my new job; sadly there's usually a gf/wife with them. BOO! I'm really liking Home Depot. It's weird working with adults though; they have much different stresses.

Miss you! When do you have your next day off?