Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bellydancing Thoughts

Hello There My Lovelies,

So, a few weeks ago I wrote about how I took a class from a male bellydancer, Tito. He couldn't even speak much English, yet he was the best teacher that I've ever had. You know why ? He doesn't dance to choreography. He dances from his heart, and it just oozes out of him. He always smiles and it's just so contagious.

I was just watching him on You Tube and it doesn't get tired. He really is my inspiration for dance. I never thought I would find that in a male bellydancer.

I remember when I took his workshop. I was so drawn to him. I don't know about him personally, but when he danced I melted and fell in love. I don't know how to describe it. And when I danced I came alive and my hips loosened up, and I was able to follow his lead. And I danced for a good three hours. It was a workout, and I was happy as peach pie after.

I was so lucky as a dancer to have that experience.

The funny thing, is that I didn't think that there was a woman that could outdance him, but I think I found one. Her name is Saida and she is Argentinian. Her dance style is completely different than that of Tito, but I love her too. I guess I am a little more biased and love Tito more because of his radiant smile and because he's Egyptian, and it's in his blood.

But Saida is a close second. She dances with such fire and passion. She has beautiful, long hair and uses that to her advantage with her spins. I would love to study under her someday too.

Anyway, enough about that for now.

No comments: