Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Never A Dull Moment

Hello There My Lovelies,

School started again yesterday. I circled the parking lot for about 40 minutes yesterday to find a parking spot. I finally found one, but it was a staff parking space. I didn't see the sign till I got outta my car. But too bad, because I wasn't gonna be late for class.

My class starts at 10:30 in the morning. I left at 7:15 this morning to get to school to find good parking. Traffic was a little over an hour, for what normally is a 15 minute drive.

What else............. Yes I was woken up at around 6am to the sound of my roommates old father taking a massive dump. It was disgusting. I heard this old man grunting and dropping deuces. The bathroom wall is shared by by my bedroom. I think he left the bathroom door open, because I heard him loud and clear.

And while he was doing his business, I heard his girlfriend downstairs coughing. I was not a happy camper this morning.

I had to go into the bathroom to brush my teeth after he was done, and it smelled like ripe, old man.

I am fed up. I am looking really fast to get outta there. I will write more about this later, as I have class to go to. My only hope to get my certificate so I can find a better job and not put up with roommate bullshit.

No comments: