Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Happenings



Hello My Little Parakeets,

So I posted a little clip above of the recent MTV Awards. I was totally shocked to find out it was Tom Cruise. Freaking blew my mind, and I can't stop watching this. It makes me laugh !

Other than that, I am in bed typing this right now because I don't feel so good. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I was gonna run, but as the day went on, I was like "fuck this" who cares if my ass get's fatter, I am tired, feel sick, cranky, and I just want to go home and chill.

Yesterday was election day. I handed in my ballot near the end of the day, but at least I voted. Someone from the Voter's registration even called me up to remind me to vote.

I also participated in the census last month, so I feel like I've done my duty. One thing I didn't realize is that the census is only published after 70 years. So no wonder I couldn't find any census records for my family after 1930.

Anyway, that is all for now.

Besitos !

14 comments:

mac said...

I hope you can sleep it off, whatever it is that's got you down.

If they don't publish the census for 70 years, that means I'll be really old when the results come out!

Sleep well :-)

Pesto Sauce said...

Voted for US primaries? Good

MTV Awards were good more so lesbo kiss of Sandra Bullock

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!..you certainly are a patriotic citizen...Tom cruise the actor?... Me like JLO!..

Zsuzsi said...

Hope you'll feel better soon!!

LL Cool Joe said...

Popped over from Ily's blog to check yours out. Love Jennifer Lopez, and was that Tom Cruise?? Wow, he's not a bad mover himself!

Get well soon.

MindyMom said...

That video is hilarious! Tom Cruise - who knew?

Feel better soon.

KrippledWarrior said...

You rock! I love your attitude, opinions, comments and how you call me cute names!
nd thank you for being a concerned citizen.

RA said...

Hope you will get better soon. Loved the video, btw. :)

Danielle said...

OMG that is funny!
Hope you are feeling better!

Big Mark 243 said...

You do have a right to feel as though you have done your duty... especially voting in a primary election!!

Hope you feel better... and maybe it is just me, but I wouldn't hold your extra jiggle against you, if you would mind holding it against me!! :0)

dadshouse said...

That clip is great. I LOVED Tom Cruise in that role in Tropic Thunder. LMAO funny!!!!

Paul Nichols said...

Thursday nite. Feeling better yet? Hope so. It's gonna take about 70 years for me to believe that that male dancer was/is Tom Cruise.

Hey! Question! Are male MTV dancers just wannabe baseball players? Ever notice how they keep their hands in their crotches? I'm just wonderin'...

;)

Fireblossom said...

Feel better, Senorita.

By the way, there is a meme at Word Garden for you. I thought about giving it to Mac, but who knows where his hands have been.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi there! Your blog is full of beauties. If you like traveling I invite you to visit my blog Travelling