Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Paris Adventures

Hello There My Little Croissants,

This will be a relatively short post. I have been having a lot of adventures here in Paris, some good, some bad, some unexpected.

So far other than walking around Paris at night ( the Louvre is amazing by night) I have been to the Eiffel Tower and Sacre Cour. At the Eiffel Tower I met a guy from Scotland and we ended up touring the the city together, taking pictures (perverted pictures with naked statues included) and talking about out travel experiences.

I stayed with a French host for the first two nights, and now I am with my host from Portugal.

Time to log off and see the city with my host.

Ciao my little breakfasts !

8 comments:

Irredento Urbanita said...

Enjoy that unforgettable city and take too much photos.

Regards

Valery


[Barcelona Daily Photo]

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Wish I was there with you. Have fun, I am sure you will.

Bev said...

Sounds wonderful! I do love Scottish men. :) Have fun!!

Zsuzsi said...

I agree with Bev: Scottish men are gorgeous :D
There's something for you in my blog if you're up for it.

Enjoy the adventure, besitos :)

Riot Kitty said...

Can't wait to see the naked statue pics!

Anonymous said...

My eyes saw French Toast instead of French host...LOL! Glad you are having fun!

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Hope you're having a blast! Miss you!!

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures!