Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 10, 2011

Give the man some privacy for the love of Jesus ................

So What's Up My Little Wieners ?

So if you male readers out there had problems in the sack and needed assistance, where you would you go to rectify that ?

Would you go to Walgreens ?

Because some poor schmuck did, and I stood right next to him in line today.

So here's how it went down................

I was returning perfume before my bellydance class. Was in line minding my own business, not giving a flying fuck about my surroundings. Some guy stands right behind him and I give him the "I was in line first, bitch" glare.

So while I am returning my stuff, the guy puts his stuff down next to me and I STILL didn't notice.......

UNTIL the older Phillipina clerks started talking about how to do a return or exchange or a rebate or whatever on the Extenze and Libido. And they kept mentioning "Extenze" and "Libido" a few more times.

I was like......Omg..... wtf ???

So I look over, and within a couple of minutes I get to learn that he has a small penis and and has a libido problem. And not because he showed me or said anything, but the products were staring at me and I couldn't look away.

My back was to him, so he couldn't see the smirk on my face. I am proud of myself, that I kept my shit together.

I know we all have problems, and I am not really laughing at that man's problems.

It's that fact that he boldly walked into Walgreens and didn't even seem that embarrassed. Or maybe he thought I didn't notice as we were the only two people in line. I think he was doing an exchange or something. It was like he was buying eggs or milk.

First of all, if I were to buy something personal like that, I would do it online. Or even if I were brazen enough to buy it in a store, if I bought the wrong thing, I would suck it up and cut my losses, because we all know how long and hard (and not in a good way) returns at Walgreens could be.

I also think they could've been more sensitive to his situation.

So anywhore, that was my day in a nutshell.

How was yours ?

Besitos !

12 comments:

Charlene said...

I never have anything like that happen to me. SMILE

My day was quiet; taking care of the business, playing door woman for the queen pussy Felice letting here in and out of the warm room.

LL Cool Joe said...

We don't have Walgreens here in the UK, which sounds like a blessing.

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahahaha...oh S, you never fail to make me laugh... sounds like he has a little trouble thrusting!!

Anonymous said...

Mine was good but you should have seen the looks on peoples faces in Wal-Mart when I was in that long line of people returning stuff and flopped my penis pump on the counter and said, "oh yeah the hell I did get it here."

mac said...

Well, he should first realize nothing short (pun intended) of surgery will extend his extension. I mean, if those creams really worked, wouldn't we see guys with really BIG hands ???

And,
If gazing at you doesn't kick start a fella's libido, he should just give it up ;-)

Candice said...

Ditto what Mac said. If they really worked you'd see men dragging their cocks behind them, with a line of women trying to hop aboard.

Yee haw!

Riot Kitty said...

I am proud of you, too!

I totally would have busted out laughing, though...

Red Shoes said...

Poor guy...

LMAO!!!

I mean, you are right... eggs...CHECK!
Milk...CHECK!!
PECKER EXTENDER... OOPS!!!

Price Check on Pecker Extender, Pecker Extender, PRICE CHECK!!!

That was kinda like when Billie Jean King used to play tennis... and her corporate sponsor was Snap-On Tools... ;o)

~shoesise~

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I'm still laughing at that whole situation! Made my week :)

Memphis said...

Maybe he figured his life was already so fucked that he just didn't care anymore who knows it? Or maybe he has a huge dick and no libido problems and those were given to him as a gift, but he doesn't need them? Or maybe he hoped you'd be impressed that he has pills that make his junk bigger and you'd ask him to have sex with you? You never can tell what people are thinking these days. We live in crazy times, and not in a good way.

Pesto Sauce said...

Some men like shopping for condoms openly even if they don't use

HMCinCali said...

that is funny! Life gives us little things along the way to not take it so seriously. Thanks for sharing:-)