1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Members of my family, of course !
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
Deception, bring lied to
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
-Change my phone number
-Quit my job
-Travel the world
-Hire an excellent tax attorney and a lawyer
-Help my family members
-Run a charity so I can manage where the funds go myself
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Usually bellydance, but if that doesn't work I just call it a day and hope the next day is better.
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both are equally important in my book. There is no point if it's not being returned.
7. what is your bedtime routine?
I always brush my teeth and remove my makeup.
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
Currently single and bilingual.........
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Myself, I always enjoy making up a dance routine and seeing it through, I love blogging and getting comments...........
10. what kinds of books do you read?
Currently I am reading The Power of Now, and I have mixed reviews on it......
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
Seriously ? I can't even predict tomorrow, so asking me this question is just outrageous.
12. what’s your fear?
Living the same lifestyle that I do forever........
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Fuck no, for a thrill I would rather skydive ! There, I found my loophole.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
It all depends.....
If the marraige is a good one, I would rather be married and poor. But thank God, I don't have to choose.......
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
After opening my eyes, I turn off the alarm clock......
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Well hopefully I wouldn't have to want to change anything about who I love.............
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I am fine with what I've got....... And I love my last name......
18. have you ever been betrayed by a family member to the point it broke your heart? What did you do to get through it and go on with life? What made it better? would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Oh totally, by my mother...... Got over the heartbreak a long time ago, I've accepted the circumstances and maintain as little communication as possible. I have forgiven her, but I would be a fool to forget. What makes it better, is that she has little interest in communicating with me too, so it works out.
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Buttercream frosted cupcakes.......