Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Therapy--- UNPUBLISHED FROM JAN/FEB 2010

Hello My Little Marshmallows,

I did a couple of interesting things this weekend. For starters I practiced dance, which was therapy for my soul. I have a performance coming up next month. While I have no idea what song I will dance to, or what moves to do, I at least got out there and practiced for two hours at the gym. I got to use the workout studio. People look at me wierd because I carry my dance sword, but I don't care.

While I was cleaning out my old letters and journals I came across a letter that I wrote myself after I broke up with my lastest ex-boyfriend. His was my first break-up, something I never experiened as a teen, since I didn't date until I was in college. Anyway, I wrote out all the reason I felt like it would never work out, why breaking up was a good thing, and why I was heartbroken in the relationship. I filled the paper front to back and put it away.

I found it and read over it a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe how unhappy I was and how I couldn't see past the feeling of heartbreak. Sometimes when you're overcome with emotions you can't see things objectively.

So I finally burned the sheet of paper this weekend. No more hard feelings, no more of that lingering in my past. I burned it over the toilet and flushed it down.

I also found my $2 bills that I used to collect while waitressing. To me they signified good luck. I currently keep them in my personal journal. But I don't know if I should hold on to them or spend them. My customers would tip me with them, and I never wanted to spend them. I know that they are still circulated, but I just did not want to spend them.

No comments: