Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 30, 2015

If I could be a survey whore .....................

If you could…

  1. Travel anywhere, where would it be? MIDDLE EAST, LATIN AMERICA TO BE VAGUELY HONEST
  2. Meet anyone, who would it be? PITBULL
  3. Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? MY OMA
  4. Be anyone for a day, who would it be? SOFIA VERGARA
  5. Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? RENT ? MORTGAGE ?
  6. Change one thing about your life what would it be? MY THINKING
  7. Have any superpower what would it be? I WOULD FLY (LIKE A BIRD)
  8. Be any animal for a day which would you be? A HOUSE CAT
  9. Date anyone who would it be? ANTONIO BANDERAS DURING HIS DESPERADO DAYS
  10. Change one thing about the world what would it be? NO WAR
  11. Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? SORRY, I LIVE IN REALITY AND CHOOSE TO STAY HERE
  12. Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? GOING TO THE BATHROOM
  13. Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? I WOULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS
  14. Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? I WOULD BE MORE OUTGOING
  15. Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? BALLET/ OR MUSICIAN
  16. Forget one event in your life which would you choose? I WOULD ERADICATE MY TEENAGED YEARS
  17. Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? WHERE WOULD I EVEN BEGIN ? HOW ABOUT WORLD WAR II ? 
  18. Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? I LIKE WHAT I HAVE
  19. Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? I LIKE MY SHAPE, I JUST NEED TO LOSE A FEW BOUNDS
  20. Live in any country/city, where would you choose? I WOULD GIVE VARIOUS COUNTRIES IN EUROPE A TRY
  21. Change one law in your country, which would you change? WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN WITH A QUESTION LIKE THIS, I WOULD LIKE LEGALIZE MARIJUANA. I DON'T SMOKE IT, BUT WE NEED THE TAX MONEY, AND MORE ROOM IN OUR JAILS FOR REAL OFFENDERS. I WOULD ALSO THROW HARSHER PENALTIES ON PEOPLE THAT HARM THE ELDERLY AND CHILDREN. 
  22. Be any height, which would you choose? I WOULD BE A FEW INCHES TALLER FOR SURE
  23. Have any job in the world, which would you choose? I WOULD LOVE TO BE AN AMBASSADOR OR WORK FOR THE FOREIGN SERVICE
  24. Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? A CHECK FOR AN OBSCENE AMOUNT OF MONEY ? NO ? OKAY, I WILL SETTLE FOR A DOLLAR OR A STICK OF GUM.........
  25. Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? ANTONIO BANDERAS AND EDUARDO VERASTEGUI TO MAKE A SANDWICH, AND NOT THE KIND A BAREFOOT WOMAN WOULD MAKE FOR YOU IN THE KITCHEN..........

4 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Welcome back!

Ileana said...

Haha! I'll have an Antonio sandwich, hold the Eduardo! Welcome home, chica. Now you just need to find Pitbull!

Red Shoes said...

"Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? WHERE WOULD I EVEN BEGIN ? HOW ABOUT WORLD WAR II ?"

No... that's too simple. WWII was a response to greater world issues. You would need to make sure that maybe Hitler's dad just came on his mother's face or something... and then do something about the imperialism in Japan... Without WWII, who knows how many Europeans and Asian people die...

~les shoes~

Zsuzsi said...

Oh fun, I had to do this as well!