Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mid Week Ramblings

Hello there,

Well, I feel better after writing the last entry. I really don't think about it anymore.

I also got off my ass and practiced dance on Sunday. It was a good workout. And on Monday I exercised. I felt so much better after doing that. I really believe that bellydance is a tool that God gave me to boost my self confidence. I should be going to the gym again today for my yoga class. The instructor was sick on Monday, so I hope that she's there tonight.

I am still on a mission to move out of my current house. I have been looking like crazy, but it's hard to find a place that I am really comfortable with. I finally found about three different places that I would like, but I haven't heard back from any of the owners, despite my emails. It's frustrating, because I just want to get this over with. I really don't like moving. Luckily I don't have very many things.

Anyway, I am gonna end this here. I really feel lethargic right now. The weather outside does not make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I want the sun to come out again.

No comments: