Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Pass it along...........

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!  Just copy (do not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.  Change all the answers so that they apply to you.  Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.  Some of you may get this several times that means you have lots of friends.
 
1. What is your occupation?  Reception/Security
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any right now
3. What are you listening to right now?   Just me typing
4. What was the last thing that you ate?  Chocolate fudge that was given to me over Christmas
5. Can you drive a stick shift?   I learned it when I started driving, but I suck at it.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow. A box of crayons isn't a box of crayons without yellow.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  Henry
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. I love her journal too :)
9. Favorite drink:  Nestea Iced Tea
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?   Dancing and figure skating
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. I was once blonde. That was awful. This year I dyed it red.
12. Favorite curse word?  Fuck-a-duck
13. Any Pets?   I wish I had dogs
14. Favorite food?  I love Spanish food.
15. What was the last movie you watched?   Borat
16. Favorite day of the year?  Thanksgiving has been special
17. What do you do to vent anger? I like to dance, cry, eat chocolate or write in my blog.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I liked the My Little Pony
19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring?  I prefer Fall, but I also like Spring because that means that summer is coming.
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
21.  Do you want your friends to email you back?  No, I want them to ignore me................
22.  Who is most likely to respond?  I have no idea. 
23. Who is least likely to respond?  Good question. See above.
24. Living arrangements?  I live in a house with a roommate
25. When was the last time you cried?  I don't really remember, and I prefer to keep it that way.
26. What is on the floor of your closet?  Clothes
27.   Who is the friend that you've had the longest, that you are sending this to?  I've never been a friend of forwarding.
28. What did you do last night?  Went food shopping
29.  Favorite Smells?  I like the smell of fresh paper, thanks to my mother. I also love certain perfumes. I also love strong colognes on men.
30. What inspires you?  Bellydance, seeing other women do it, and listening to others' success stories.
31. What are you afraid of?  I am afraid that I will still have an entry level job, be in debt and living with a roommate by the time I am middle aged. That would kill me. I am also afraid that I will keep on meeting Mr. Wrong. I am not afraid of being single, but I don't want to keep meeting the wrong people. But the first one is scarier.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?  Plain
33. Country you would most like to visit? Holland
34 Favorite dog breed?   Beagle
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I am not about to walk all the way downstairs to find out.
36. How many years at your current job?  Less than one.
37. Favorite day of the week? I love Saturdays.
38. How many states have you lived in?  Three, but I only consider California.
39. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving 
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?  No
41. Favorite Must See TV Show?  Desperate Housewives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, good entry, Sandra!! Glad you put the forward I sent you in your journal. You rock!

Win =.)

Anonymous said...

I love the color yellow too! What made me fall in love with it even more is the song called 'Yellow' by coldplay......warm fuzzy feeling kinda song.