Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello there my lovelies,

I kept busy over the weekend. One of the things I did was practice my routine for Rakkasah ( I can never spell it right). Anyways, I have a list of things to do to prepare. One of the things I needed to do first was add a strap to my sword cover so that I could sling it over my shoulder. In my routine I would like to dance with a veil first and then drop the veil and remove the sword from my back and dance with it. It's easier said than done, and then there were the logistics of it that needed to be worked out. But in the end the mission was accomplished. My friend did a wonderful job. I pulled her weeds and she helped me with my sword. It's a simple procedure, but it is so hard to find someone that would be able to help me like she did. I was very grateful.

Now I just need to edit the long songs that I have. My routine is has to be under 7 minutes, so now I need to find someone that can burn a CD with a shorter version of the song.

Today sucks because I was supposed to practice my routine and do yoga after. That didn't happen because I am sick in bed. I nearly fell asleep at work today. I barely made it through, and walking up the stairs was torture. This sucks. I really don't enjoy this, and I want to get better ASAP.

Anyway, I shall end this here.

Ciao.

No comments: