Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I have Senoritis and I'm not even in school.

Well hello there my lovelies,

I feel so lazy. After work I just wanna come home and stay online for hours. I should be going to the gym, but I didn't. Plus I have no food in my fridge. Well, at least yoga classes should begin tommorow. I can't wait for that. I also can't wait for payday so that I can stock up on food and supplies.

I learned that my aunts and cousins from Austria will be visiting me in February. I am so excited about that, and I wonder what they would like to see. I would imagine that they would definitely like to see San Francisco. I hope they also choose Napa Valley. I spent my New Years weekend in San Francisco. I was playing the role of a tourist there and it was nice.

Tommorow will be an exciting day at work. I've been training lately for a new department, so tommorow will be the real test to see if I can run the show by myself. My boss is very cut and dry. I either have the skills or I don't and if I don't then I'm just going stay a receptionist. And I definitely don't want that. Promotion is the most important thing on my career path right now, especially at my age.

Anyway, I am gonna go for now. Ciao Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra,

You can never go wrong when you do your best at anything. Keep your eyes and your ears open for leads as to how to handle this cut and dry relationship. A lot of employment has to do with skills, but a lot of it has to do with how you fit in and your relationships with the other workers and boss. Don't kiss ass. Just show respect. It makes people feel good. Post this to your mirror:

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

XOXOX,
Win =.)

Anonymous said...

p.s... Check with the Food Bank for some food.