Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, July 16, 2010

So.... How big is your package ?

Hello There My Little Chocolate Kisses,

Miss Me ? I missed you all. Group hug !!!!

Anyway, enough chinwagging, and down to business.

I was at work today and I had to mail out some documents. So I logged onto the website of our beloved US postal service and entered in all of the necessary information required to mail off these documents. Name, company, addresses, blah blah blah blah...........

I'm like yeah, whatever UNTIL.......

it was time to talk about the size of my package.

The specific question asked was " Is your package larger than 84 inches in length and girth and/or over 1 cubic foot ?" (You mean it could be BOTH?)

I could answer yes, no or "help me determine". I was about to find out how this would be determined, but I had a bunch of shit to do today and decided to focus on other things like filing and harassing my coworkers.

There are a million different ways to word the question of how much your documents or items weigh, but no... the US Postal service just had to go there and use "package", "girth", "larger"  and "help me" in one question.


I know that this post seems geared towards men, but ladies cheer up, because today is Judgement Day and Jesus is here !


** Picture sent to me from my dad......

My bloggy friend Mac doesn't think Jesus exists, and that's so sad because Jesus would've shared with him. AND He would've turned the other cheek so Mac could have some privacy.  That just means more tits for Jesus and none for Mac :(

That is all for now my little chocolate treats.

Besitos !

P.S: I will be visiting all your blogs soon, sorry for being in MIA. Your comments rock, and your blogs are all important to me.

21 comments:

mac said...

WWJD ?

He would say,
"You have to share with this unbeliever. Show him the light, the way, testify sister."

C'mon, it's of no use to preach to the choir !

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Jesus has judged my tits many times and has found them to be wanting. My arse on the other hand....
Your postal service clearly has a woamn at it's helm, who had something on her mind when producing the web page.

Fireblossom said...

Omg. You mean, all I have to do to get into Heaven is have good boobs? I'm so in!!!! If it was anything else, I'd be doomed to burn.

As for the postal service, the women who work there (see Kerrie's comment) are all thinking about nothing but large rolls and door slots. It's appalling. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm wish I was his right hand so I could do some judging..

hes a lucky guy...

Riot Kitty said...

LMAO at this post!

Big Mark 243 said...

Like the new design. I think it shows an inner you and speaks to being passionate.

Take care and be well!!

KrippledWarrior said...

Mac,
The choir needs to hear the message.
Preach it!

mac said...

I came back hoping for an epiphany....

Jenni said...

That pictures ='s many LOLs.

I was given enough boobies to allow a second person to have a nice rack.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I love that picture...And I even love it more, knowing your father sent it to you....lol!

My experience of the USPS Website is: It is NOT user friendly, at all. Every time I go there---other than buying stamps, and even that is kind of screwy---if and when I am trying to find out how much postage a certain package would require---I cannot get the info I want. It is ALL worded as if it were written in a Foreign Language and has been translated, badly!

Charlene said...

The USPO website was designed by a sadist.

Glad to see your post!

Pesto Sauce said...

Even Jesus loved tits...God loves all good things

Ileana said...

I love that your dad sent you that picture. Your family is similar to mine.

Great post, Chica! :D

Red Shoes said...

Hmmm... if the postal service thing about more geared towards men, they wouldn't be talking about length of 84"... or being a foot in girth... Now I'm disappointed... sad even...

I LOVE your Dad... anyone that would send a photo like that to his daughter is cool... never mind some of the stuff I send to MY daughter... koff koff...

~shoes~

Maude Lynn said...

Well, I'm going to burn in the lake of fire. Me and my wonder bra.

Danielle said...

Hillarious comments!

dadshouse said...

I best some disgruntled postal worker worded that question. Too funny!

My package is ready to deliver, btw.

PorkStar said...

hahahahahahah

I totally could pass like the Messiah, if that's the case LMFAO

Im stealing that sign and costume for halloween.

Oh wait, but i'll be a brown Jesus. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

silly boy.
Judge this...

H said...

Just found your blog, your funny, love your blog.

Just telling it like it is said...

Well I have to tell you that my white boyfriend Logistic guy...has a very big package...extra postage needed...yes well of coarse I miss your clever self...and and I tried to take a picture but he wouldn't let me post it...I said for medicinal reasons only...sos in dance today I thought of you when I belly dancing...I can't help it your magnetic...