Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Happenings in Barcelona

Hello Everyone,

Well, the weather here is really cold. It is cloudy and freezing. One of my older neighbors told me that it hasn´t been this cold in over 20 years. And yet, there still isn´t any snow. I wouldn´t mind the cold temperatures if there were a little snow to play with. It´s kinda depressing. The stores are starting to put out spring and summer clothes and I can´t wear any.

The bumps on my head are STILL there, and they hurt when I am stressed. I really wish that they would go away because its making me nervous. The doctor told me that they appear to be made up of fat. I just wanna know who the hell gets bumps of fat in their head? Shouldn´t people like me get some sort of award for this ? Why in my head ? I have enough in my ass already. Anyways, I will know for sure what it is in a couple of weeks. I am a little nervous, but not too worried.

I have been really busy lately trying to sort out my teaching schedule. I should know for sure by next week. I also had all my mail from home sent to me here. Oh Lord. The pile was huge. Basically all it was were credit card statements, bank statements and student loan information. Keeping all my bills up to date and making sure that I am not late has been a real hassle from here, especially since I can´t call toll free numbers from here.

I am moving this weekend and can´t wait to just get it all over with. I acquired lots of shit here and moving it all will be interesting.

Anyways, I better go. My updates should be a little more cheery as the weather improves, I get my schedule sorted out and move.

Ciao.  

No comments: