Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Holaaaaa....

Hello Everyone,

I am here typing this quick entry. I am here at my language school, and I SHOULD be doing my Spanish homework. Oopsie. I´ll get around to it.

I am busy getting my schedule sorted out. I might be able to teach Business English near the aiport. Just waiting to hear back from the director. I might also get another private student. I am a little stressed out, but things should be sorted out by next week.

I am also moving out this weekend. I really love the room that I have there. All the furniture was brand new and my bed was comfortable. But, I have to go. That´s that. I don´t really like the location of where I am living now. It´s kinda far from the center of the city, and there is lots of graffiti in my neighborhood.

I like the location of my new place better. It is on a hill and I get a nice view of the city. Plus the neighborhood is much cleaner and the air is fresher. I also will be getting a workout since it is a good walk.

Anyways, better get something to eat and think about doing my homework.

Ciao.

 

No comments: