Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Moving

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am moving out of my current flat by the end of this month so I have been pretty busy. I have been visiting various places and most of them have been nice for the most part. I just need to make a decision by Tuesday.

I have seen about 5 flats now, but the one I liked the most was the most expensive and I had to haul my ass up a hill. But I really like the place and the girl there speaks English, Spanish and German. She is from Germany and has been in Spain for 4 years.e

I am still looking at other places, but I had the best gut feeling at her place. I still have to ask her if she invites lots of people over (I forgot to ask that). But she seems really clean and considerate. Like I said, I will know by Tues.

I also have a bump on my head, actually two, but I don´t remember how they got  there. It´s just that now I am starting to get bad hedaches. I think I will go to the doctors. How wierd.

Anyways, gotta go. Ciao.

 

 

 

No comments: