Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Latest in Barcelona

Hello Everyone,

Well, this entry is gonna be short. I have been really busy lately. I can´t wait to sleep in on Sunday. I know I will spend half the day in bed.

The weather here is really cold. It is still sunny, but there are cold winds. Spring will arrive in about a month so I know that things will warm up soon. I am waiting for the beach weather to arrive. Oh Lord I miss the beach.

My coworker wants me to watch his dog in a couple of weeks over the weekend. He has the most adorable dog. (Even though it humps everything) He also lives by the beach so I can take the dog down to the beach. I will also have access to his DVD collection. I told him that I would think about it in case something important comes up. But I hope that I can do it. I love dogs, DVDs and the beach.

What else ? I am taking a Spanish class now until late May. We are reviewing the grammar that I thought I knew. I think that Spanish is an easy language to learn at first. Then as you advance it is sooooooo easy to mess up. There are so many grammar rules in Spanish.

What else ? The Christmas sales are still going on and stores are marking down the merchandise for the last time. I am just waiting to get paid. There are so many things that I really, really want that are really cheap now. It is hard to restrain myself.

Okay, gotta go. Ciao.

No comments: