Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hello Everyone,

Well, I spent my last night in this apt last night. Tonight I will be in a different place. I still have to pack. I am so not looking forward to that. I have so many papers and clothes lying around that I have to sort out. You know how that goes. Plus, I just feel so lazy. It´s the weekend and I was really busy this week.

The weather seems to be improving. It´s not so cold. The coldness isn´t so cutting anymore. I just want to ba able to go outside without having to wearing a heavy jacket.

I can´t believe that the end of February is just 2 days away and that March will be here. The time is going by so fast.

Anyways, I better go and think about packing and cleaning my room.

 

 

No comments: