Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 28, 2005

The end of the world is coming !!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Have you been sinning lately? Have you been leaving Jesus out of your daily routine? Then you better repent or invite Jesus into your heart. For I have received a sign that the Messiah is about to come.

It snowed this morning in Barcelona. That´s right. I woke up and opened my bedroom window to a the sight of white blankets over the apartments. It was unreal. I live on a small hill, so the snow stays there. It was wierd seeing everyone try to walk in the snow in their sneakers without trying to slip and fall.

 But when I went to work, although it was snowing heavily the snow wasn´t staying on the ground. Yesterday I enjoyed pleasant weather with the sun shining brightly, and today it snowed. So wierd.

As you know I moved into my new flat. My roommate got her pursed snatched so I am still without keys because she needs the keys. I also was without toiletpaper and the lamp in my room was broken, not to mention the vent in the bathroom. I kinda miss my old flat. Moving and getting adjusted all over again is never easy. It was a little hard and it makes me just wanna go home for good so I don´t have to keep moving and adjusting. I have 4 more months in this flat. I hope that I will enjoy my stay here. I think that I might feel better as I stay longer and as the weather continues to improve. I also will continue to hang out with my old flatmate on the weekends.

Anyways, I will try to capture the snow with my digi cam tommorow morning. It was almost like a white Christmas 2 months late.

Okay, gotta go and buy toilet paper. Ciao.

 

No comments: