Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Holidays :)

Hello Everyone,

I had a lovely Christmas with my family. I went up north to see my grandparents and my dad and his new girlfriend. I haven't met her before. I wasn't sure if I was going to like her or not. But I really do like her. She is a nice, classy, beautiful lady.

I ate lots of food. My grandma makes the best chicken ever. It was so good. I had peppermint ice cream for desert. Yummy. Then we all got together and opened presents. I played Santa Claus and handed out all the gifts to everyone.

I got some cool gifts this year. I got lotsa chocolate :) My dad gave me a bellydance CD and a cool coin belt among other things. My grandma also gave me a nice business suit. Normally I don't like the clothes that people buy me, but my grandma did a wonderful job with the suit she bought me. I am gonna wear it tommorow.

I got to spend some quality time with my dad and his new girlfriend. It was nice. I haven't seen him for almost two years. We went out to town and looked at some shops and to lunch. We talked a lot and caught up.

Anywho, I am gonna sign off now and get ready for work tommorow. Nite Nite.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you had a great time with the family over the holidays.  It is good to know that you got to spend sometime with your dad.  Two years is a long time not seening some special in your life.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your christmas was great. Sounds like good gifts and time spent with your family.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

i'm glad u had a christmas. you got really cool gifts and time with family is priceless.
eli