Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, December 4, 2005

I Stole this off a friend and made my revisions. This is dedicated to the many good women out there.

-To every girl who is looking for true love.

-To every girl that is herself no matter what. LOL, I am almost to a fault

-To every girl that dresses cute not skanky

-To every girl who wants to be called beautiful not hot. Well, I don't mind being called hot. Being hot is not such a bad thing, you know.

-To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect birthday present for you. Um, I dunno about the whole day. I am pretty resourceful and usually get done faster.

-To every girl who gets her heart broken because he chose the whore instead. Well, this tends to happen to me a lot, but I look at is as a blessing that he didn't choose me.

-To every girl who is nice to everyone no matter who they are. I consider this to be one of my flaws.

-To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend. Well, I wouldn't go so far as to die for one. But yes, it would be nice.

-To every girl that wont settle for the jerk.

-To every girl who would just like once to be treated like a princess. More than once wouldn't kill a guy.

-To every girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak. I cry during the day. lol, okay I'm kidding.

-To every girl that wont get down on her knees and open her mouth just to get a boyfriend. (AMEN!) Woah, no need to elaborate here.

-To every girl that just wants to holds hands. Just hold hands ? Okay, that's kinda boring.

-To every girl that kisses him with meaning.

-To every girl who just wishes he cared.

-To every girl who would just once want a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold. I am usually too cold to offer my jacket.

-To every girl who just wants him to call. While we're at it, how about calling when he says he will, not like a week later.

-To every girl who wastes her day waiting by the phone. Sorry, but I don't waste my day by the phone. I have a living to make.

-To every girl that just wants to cuddle.

-To every girl that just wants to sleep (no sex) with him. I am sorry, but I don't see men doing this anything soon,lol.

-To every girl that is scared to put her heart out there again because she has been hurt so many times.

-To every girl who shows how much she cares and gets nothing back.

-To every girl that thought maybe this could be the one.

-To every girl that believes in her dreams.

-To every girl that would do anything so she could achieve them.

-To every girl that laughs at stupid stuff when she actually does think it is funny. I AM this girl !!

-To every girl who is just looking for that one and only and is having a rough time along the way. Unfortunately, there are many. And this is whom I dedicate this entry to.


--*To every girl that gave her heart only to have it shoved back in her face. Luckily I never really gave my heart away.


This one is for you.



-----If you are a nice girl repost this: Title; "nice girls finish last"

-----If you are a guy that thinks every girl should try to encompass even a few of these things.....repost it with the title "I am looking for this girl

No comments: