Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, December 2, 2005

Scattered Thoughts

Hello There my lovelies,

Today I spent the entire day in bed, mostly knocked out on cold medicine. I have a nasty cough that acts up at night. My holiday party is next weekend so I have to make sure that I am better by then.

I went out last night to a trendy lounge with my friend. I was coughing a lot. I felt bad and the other guys there felt bad for me. Oh well. But I did have fun catching up with her. While I was there I ran into a friend who I haven't seen for a couple of years, and who I often wondered about. Has that ever happened to you ? Well, it was nice to see her and we exchanged numbers.

While I was there minding my own business some wierd looking guy in a leather jacket just sits himself next to me and my friend and decides to invite himself into our conversation and shoot lame pickup lines at us. We ignored him for the longest time but he still persisted. I even politely told him "no, sorry" when he asked me out to dinner. He told me: " I am just out of a relationship and I want to date again. I guarantee that you'll have a good time with me. Well, not like that, but you'll have fun. I am gonna leave you my number." Finally after a good 10-15 minutes he left after he told me "you don't know what you're missing." I was so happy after he left.

Today when I wasn't knocked out, I messaged a friend I haven't talked to in ages. He's in a relationship and miserable, so I gave him some advise. And I shocked myself, because the advise I gave was actually pretty damn good, considering that I have been unlucky lately.

Anyways, I think this will do for now. I can barely keep my thoughts straight. I will update more later. Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better.
Its always nice to see old friends and catch up with them.
Weird dudes are everywhere. They don't get the hint.
Elisa

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about the cough and feeling bad. I can't seem to shake the cough, its going on 3 weeks.
ICK!
That guy sounded creepy.
hugs,
Kathi