Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, December 17, 2005

So So So So Lazy

Hello All,

I haven't left the house today. I did a few productive things, like a little laundry, wrapping christmas gifts, paying my bills............... But mainly I slept, read and was on My Space. Shoot, I am still in my pajamas. I was so exhausted from the week.

I guess I will get out of the house tommorow. I have dance practice tommorow. Speaking of which, I want to buy a bigger, badder sword to dance with. I also want to get my navel pierced. But I should wait until I get flatter abs for that.

Anyways, enough chit chat for now. I shall post more later. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just need a lazy day in your pj's. I don't plan on getting out of mine anytime soon tomorrow after the weekend that I have had at work.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

To feel lazy, what a great feeling it is to be home and do nothing.  I have had a few days like that and enjoyed every moment.  Hopefully I will experince one of those days again.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love lazy pj's day. I indulge in them and def embrace them.
elisa