Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bitch, moan, bitch, moan

Hello there my lovelies,

Today was hard to get through. I am experiencing allergies for the first time. Sinus pressure, itch eyes, runny nose and sneezing are some of the symptoms I've experienced. I took sinus meds, but they only provided relief for such a short time and made me drowsy. Way to go, huh?

If that weren't enough, I also had good ole' Aunt Flo pay me a visit. Just had to bring the cramps along with her.

So as you can see I was full of meds like aspirin and sinus meds.

The weather was also crappy. It was so cold today. I can't believe that Spring has arrived and it still feels like winter.

Okay, so I am done bitching for today. I'll continue this later. Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that the meds make me sleepy too and since mine are 24 hour kind I take them at night.  I didn't have any allergies until I started getting spring ones in my mid thirties!

Anonymous said...

Pooey for feeling bad....I hate allergies, thats part of my problem right now too.
hugs,
Kathi