Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sadness.

Hello there my lovelies,

Today was one of those days. I just feel really sad. For starters I am taking a little break from dance and I didn't realize that I would kinda miss my dance troupe and the excitement of getting ready for a performance. Now I don't even have a performance to get ready for. I will be starting a new class next week. I miss the excitement of performing in front of an audience. Last Saturday's performance made me feel alive.

The weather kinda got to me and I am having one of those days where I feel totally worthless. I felt like the ugly duckling today. But I went to the gym after work and worked out and broke a sweat. I felt so much better after. Going to the gym is my personal time to work out, think and reflect. Yesterday I didn't go to the gym and I felt pretty crappy.

I have more to write, but I am in the middle of watching my fave show. I'll continue later.

Ciao Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a good relaxing weekend, you deserve i!
You are NO where near an ugly duckling, dont ever say that!!!!!!!
I hope that this next dance class is the one for you.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to know that you felt sad, but you must know that you are not worthless.  You are a very wonderful person and are so much apart of people life.  As for feeling like an ugly duckling there isnt any part of you that is ugly.  You are a very beautiful person that can brighten a room no matter how cloudy it is.