Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, July 2, 2005

Busy Weekend

Hello Everyone,

Happy 4th to you :) I am in the process of moving to a new place with my family. In the mean time I will be looking for a new place to move out alone.

The weather was really hot here. Moving and lifting boxes up two flights of stairs just really drained me.

I will also be continuing the job search. I have a interview at Outback Steakhouse on Tues.

Anyways not much else to write about here. I just hope that we have a bbq this year.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family.  Good luck in your job search.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Bella!
Good luck with the move and job! I am on the raod for a little while, will miss your journal!ciao
Michael