Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, July 23, 2005

A Hot Saturday

Hello Everyone,

Today has been really hot. Although, I felt it was much worse in Barcelona last year. Last year when I was there, I had no air conditioning for the whole summer and it was really humid. After my American hair dryer blew the fuse and died I was left with frizzy hair for the whole summer. Here it's not so humid and most Americans like myself have access to air conditioning. Nevertheless, I was sweating like a pig today.

I got my haircut today. I got it layered a little more. I really like it. I also got my eyebrows waxed again. I was so close to getting highlights, but my stylist ran out of time.

I had to go downtown for my haircut, and I thought I new where the parking garages were. But it turns out that the garages close to the place were closed today so I had to park out in the sun. Not only that, but driving in downtown San Jose is confusing for me because many streets are only one way.

I also was gonna do my laundry today, but our wash machine is broken, so that means that I will have to search out a laundromat. This sort of stuff used to happen to me all the time in Spain. At least here I don't have to haul my dirty clothes around town on foot. I can just load them in my car and drive. Imagine that.

Right now, I am typing this of course, but I have been going through all my bills, trying to get organized. Looks like the APR on my credit card went up again even though they lowered it for me a couple of years ago. Those sneaky bastards.

Anyways, I better get back to straightening all my stuff out. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief..I couldn't imagine not having AC or a working hair dryer...My hair would be a MESS!
Don't you just feel great after a fresh cut and wax? I always do.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone had a really girly day. Its been so hot lately and it sucks.
I have to organize my bills, lol.
Eli

Anonymous said...

OMG so hot here too. hard to exercise when it is so hot.