Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bedroom Hair

Hello There My Lovelies,

I have been a poor, broke college student as you know. I haven't been shopping for new clothes in a year. Part of it is because I am at home a lot and I also have a work uniform.

I normally get my haircut every three months. But in trying to save some money I waited for 5 months. So today I went and got my hair cut. I had long hair that was growing rapidly and I was losing layers and getting split ends. It was getting to be too much because my hair was also becoming more easily tangled. Also, because my hair was getting longer, I no longer that that sexy volume that I used to have.

So I decided to spend some money and saw the stylist. She did a good job in layering my hair and giving me bangs again. I couldn't believe how many inches she was chopping off on some of my hair.

But I love what she did. I have sexy bedroom hair again. Woot ! She and I made growling noises in the mirror at the salon.

Time to go back out in the wild ! RAWR !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I havent seen a stylist in way over a year... maybe more... My hair has lost that bedroom hair oomph also... Feels as if something is missing. lol... I wish I had a job already... It would be nice to see my sylist again!
XX, Win =.)