Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Got Tagged !

Hello My Lovelies,

I got tagged yesterday. How it works is that someone tags you and asks you questions and you have to answer them. Then you tag five other people and make them answer the same questions.

I will answer the questions but I am not going to tag anyone. I don't know many active bloggers on JLand anymore except for Win and she was the one who tagged me.

So........... Here goes...........

1.) WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO ?

That would be April 1998 and I was thinking about my junior prom. That was one of the best nights by the way. I was a junior in high school. A couple of months later in June I was off in Europe for the summer with my grandmother where I lived with her and went to a cultural/language school.

2.) 5 THINGS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY

Okay, let me just say that I suck at to do lists. So I will just write out what I need to do:

I.) Learn how to find the radio on my Ipod so I can also listen to the radio during my workouts.                       

II.) Finish my laundry, fold it and put it away (You'd be amazed at how bad I am at doing this.

III.) Clean my room.

VI.) Buy new bedding

V.) Get a new dresser

3.) FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY (I am not much of a snacker, but whatever)

I.) Peach milk tea with pearls

II.) Powdered Asian rice cakes with red bean in the middle

III.) Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (Nothing thin about them whatsoever)

IV.) Banannas or apples

V.) Dark chocolate

4.) THINGS YOU WOULD DO AS A BILLIONAIRE ( Seriously, not in my lifetime but if it did happen to me overnight I would probably either shit or piss in my pants.)

I.) Hire an accountant and make sure I set aside appopriate amounts for tax purposes

2.) Hire a damn good lawyer because I know some people out there would try to get a piece of me

3.) Fund the agency I volunteer for

4.) Start a non-profit of my own against human trafficking in Eastern Europe

5.) Travel the world in luxury

6.) Learn languages and continue to further my education

7.) Discreetly help out family and friends that have been there for me over the years

8.) Set up a trust for my roommate's baby's college fund. 

5.) FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD

I.) Drive thru cashier at Jack in the Box

II.) Customer service monkey and copy bitch at Staples

III.) Serving wench at Red Lobster in college

VI.) Phone whore for 8 months in Spain (telemarketer)

V.) Car rental monkey aka Green Kool-Aid drinker at Enterprise Rent a Car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandra! So happy you decided to play along... You had a lot on your To Do list! Especially "clean my room." lol... What are your snacks 1 & 2?? Yumm @ Red Lobster! =.)