Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Class Talk

Hello All,

Okay, so my teacher mailed back my grade from my class (Partnerships and Corporations) last semester and I was expecting a B (Thanks to him being anal on our huge project). I don't know how it happened but I ended up with an A on the final and an A in the course.

I don't get it, but I am not going to question it either. I will accept it with a smile. Because I want a shot at the possibility of a good law school, should I decide to go down that path. But that's a long way away. A lot of people around me keep talking about law school. My teacher keeps hinting at me to consider it, and people around me are applying and taking the LSATS and looking at schools. A couple of people I know just passed the Bar exam. I hear CA is one of the hardest states to pass. I also hear it takes a year of non-stop studying to do well on that. You know what ? Screw that, I am happy with studying to be a paralegal for a while.

I will be taking CA Law with this same teacher next week. I hope I can pull of an A in that class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you!  Love your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sandra! So proud of you!!!
XX