Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have Senoritis..........

Hello There My Lovelies,

So I am halfway done with my studies, but right now I just don't feel like doing any work. I feel like I am starting to tune out my teachers a little more in class. Thank God that tomorrow is Friday and I don't have any school. I do have homework though and a lot to read. I am not particularly fond of reading long cases, but I was told they are at least interesting. Midterms are coming up in a couple of weeks.

On another note the ducks on campus are back to normal. No more mayhem. Looks like there is an official male/female couple. No more fighting because I saw the other male just waddling off all by himself. The couple were sitting next to each other in the shade. The were just chillin. They are normally at the water fountain, but today there was music and the clubs on campus were trying to recruit members, so the ducks had to go somewhere else for some peace and quiet.

 I sat by them. Luckily the ducks and humans have learned to peacefully coexist on campus, lol. For the most part people leave them alone and don't harass them.

As I was about to leave, I saw a drake walk all by himself. He looked like a curious duckie. Students (myself included) would just stare at him and wonder where he was going and what was on his schedule for the day. And in turn, he would raise his neck, cock his head to the side and blink and wonder why the humans were staring at him.

Before I left, I watched him cross the cement sidewalk. He went from dirt to cement. It was cute how I heard his little webbed feet went pitter patter against the concrete. He was right outside some of the classrooms. I wish he would stop by my class sometime, lol. I remember at SJSU we would have a cat that would wander down our halls, and come into my Spanish class once in a while. She would meow real loud and walk all over the desks while the teacher was lecturing.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if your mind is anywhere but in the classroom. LOL... TGIF