Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mr. Hippy Love is Back !!

Hello there my lovelies......................

Remember that creep I was writing about in February ? Well, he's back ! Luckily he's not in both of my classes, just one. The difference between this quarter and last quarter is that he now knows to stay away from me, which he does.

On another note......... I don't see the campus ducks waddling around anymore. I think that they are busy hanging out at the wading pool on the other side of campus. With the weather as it is now, I would be chillin' by the water too if I were a duck. But I do miss them.

The blossoms on the peach tree in my back yard are gone and replaced by green leaves. I am looking forward to some juicy peaches in the summer.

What else ? I guess that is all for now.

No comments: