Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bubble Yum !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD9nFKJruWU

 

Hello All,

I totally love gum, especially bubble gum. I used to chew it until I my jaws ached and until it filled me with enough air for me to belch the alphabet. I also used to put about 2-3 pieces in my mouth and blow the biggest bubbles I could. I think at one point I put 5 pieces in my mouth at once. I felt like such a chipmunk. Once in a while they would get so big and pop in my face and all over my hair. I still love bubble gum, but now I chew less as to watch my sugar intake.

The commercial above is another reason I love this particular brand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl you like ducks. LOL ... Couldnt see it all. I have dial up and it did not load.