Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ramblings........

Hello There My Lovelies............

I am not feeling well. It is the beginning of May, and I am sick ! Unbelievable !

I had to pry myself out of bed to take a midterm in my CA Law class. Luckily my teacher was easier on that test than his previous ones. I also had another class where I had to try and understand facts of a case. I could not wrap my brain around the details.

I am still trying to secure a good internship. It's a long process. The Superior court here sent me a rejection letter. Whatever, I still have a few other options. Better ones anyway, so I will talk about that more once I get answers.

I am still volunteering at the legal organization. It will be six months by the end of this month. I have learned a lot. They could use more funding and we work in a very crowded space, but I still like the work I do. I get to work with students from Stanford Law, which is nice. One of the women I assist is a Harvard grad. The people there are very intelligent and I get to learn a lot. I am glad my work schedule allows me to volunteer. I never really got a chance to volunteer in the past, and am finally glad that I have the chance. You can really make a difference in someone's life when it comes to the law. I like volunteering, especially when it relates to law and people who can't afford proper representation.

What else ? One of my coworkers a couple of days ago was asking about my trip abroad to Spain and I told him stories about my adventures abroad. He mentioned that he would love to see pictures. Of course I didn't bring my digital camera, but I did have this blog. So I pulled up the entries with the pictures and showed him. He thought it was so cool !

I took a trip down memory lane and felt myself longing to have another travel adventure. Right now is SO not the right time to travel....... The dollar sucks, I am in school, and still trying to pay of my debts........... Maybe some day :)

In the mean time, I have this blog. I am so glad that I wrote for the past few years. I get to look back and see what was in my head. It's nice to have adventures, but it's so much better when you have pictures and writings to look back on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pulling for ya, Sandra! Got my fingers crossed, my legs crossed, and my eyes crossed for ya! ha ha
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra:)

Sounds like you are really busy these days.

Talk soon.

Elisa