Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday Stroll

Hello All,

Yesterday was a nice day. I wore a sun dress for the first time in a long time. I bought it for like 3 Euros while I was in the Czech Republic. It was cheap, but very pretty and after 3 years since I bought it I still hadn't worn it. So I wore it to church. And I looked good too :)

After church, my friend and I went to eat sushi and take a nice stroll downtown. It was beautiful. Hot as hell, but nice. I was wearing heels, and it took a little getting used to but I was happy to get out. I walk all pigeon-toed but I am determined to learn how to walk all sexy in heels.

While we were strolling we went to the candy shop. It was a trip down memory lane. I was so happy when I saw the Candy Land board games over the years that were displayed. I saw the edition from 1985 and my friend and another guy that came along with us all had the same version. It was cool. It was how my mom initially taught me how to count. There was so much sugar in that store, lol. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was playing on the screen. But I gotta say that my favorite was the corner of the store where there were bubble gum drawers. Basically different types of gum were filed according to brands and flavors. And I saw my favorite brand: Bubble Yum. Stacks of different flavors with the famous punk duck on the wrapper. Good times.

Although I had a nice day yesterday, I wasn't feeling the love today. Somehow my tire has a tear in it as well as a nail. I am currently driving on my spare tire. It blows. People think I am a 90 year old driver on the road. I need to get that fixed soon as I am supposed to drive to Santa Cruz on the windy roads and can't afford to make the trip on a friggin' donut tire.

What else................ Oh yeah, my stomach has been a little sensitive lately. I didn't eat much at all yesterday. In fact all I had was yesterday's lunch. So this morning I was absolutely famished and could barely get out of bed. I went to go have a bowl of cereal and milk. Now I don't know what the hell is up with my milk. It hasn't even reached its expiration date. Yet it spoiled. (It's 1%). It spoiled like 5 days early. I took one whiff of that and it smelled so bad. It was so bad that I ran outside to hurl. But since I had nothing in my stomach there was nothing to unload. I look back and laugh but it wasn't so funny this morning. This morning I was right at the side of my house clutching my stomach and kneeling over, like a cat trying to hack up a fur ball.

What else.............. Ah yes, I had an interview last Friday and I am waiting to hear back. I also have another interview in a couple of days.

Anywho, that is all for now.

Tootles.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have heard you talk about church. LOL @ you are always saying bad words... I can relate to the heels thing. After four falls, I have to reteach myself how to walk in them... It's hard to walk sexy when your legs and ankles hurt... Love the idea of going to the candy store! LOL @ your gum fettish... Sounds as if the day gave you a lot to write about... even that yucky milk... I hope your tummy feels better today... Hooray @ interviews... I haven't been called for an interview in quite some time... sighhh... so tired of job hunting...