Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 16, 2008

Aloha my Lovelies,

Okay, so a couple of days ago I did some spring cleaning. I got rid of a lot of shit. Kitchen utensils I never used, a lot of clothes, shoes, are now gone and I feel like I can breathe a little better.

I also came across my stuff from Spain. I had a collection of writing assignments I did, I had my resume in Spanish, and phamphlets of things I did. I also reread the stack of cards and letters that family and friends from back home sent me. I miss it all. I also found a $100 bill hidden in a card that I thought was lost. I was stoked. I broke that bill on gas.

I also stumbled across my favorite Spanish TV show that I haven't seen since I was in Spain:  Aqui No Hay Quien Viva. That show helped me improve my Spanish and provided a lot of laughs. I found the reruns on YouTube. Basically the show is about Spanish people living in an apartment complex, the dramas that go on between the landlord, neighbors and the janitor, El Portero.  The janitor, El Portero was my favorite. There is no show without him in my humble opinion. It's hilarious if you understand Spanish culture. When I found myself laughing at the episodes, I knew I had come a long way.

Anyway, I have more to say. I am working on doing a 180 and completely changing my life. It's a long process but I think that things are happening. I have different things in the works right now. I am not saying anything because I don't want to jinx it. I should elaborate more on it next week.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray on finding that $100!!! And on all that Spring Cleaning... I am still trying to get rid of some of my stuff that I have accumulated over the past 10 years... Wish I had your energy. (smile)... Hooray on finding your stuff from Spain... It's like Christmas to come across something you love. I hope you will hold on to that!!! It's always nice to have a HAPPY box to make yourself SMILE when you need it.
HUGS & KISSES!!!
XX