Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Late Night Reruns

Hello All,

Okay, so I finally deleted my Myspace profile yesterday. I wanted to keep everything concentrated here on my blog. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back.

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. I have been staying up way too late watching Sex in the City reruns while I paint my nails blood red. I kinda like it. I am so excited that the movie is finally coming out. I refuse to stand in line this weekend. I will wait until a Tuesday or Wednesday night or something. I feel sorry for all the husbands and boyfriends that are being dragged out to the theaters.

I was watching Charlotte fall in love with her divorce lawyer and for some reason it got me all emotional. There are many people in this world that don't know what true love feels like. I am one of those people. I guess you can say that I carefully guard my heart under a lock and key, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for nailpolish! LOL @ I have never seen Sex in the City... Oh well... it happens... I don't know what true love feels like either. I have loved but they wanted me for my body or for what I had. It would be nice to find someone who can love me for me. I wish the same for you.
xx