Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, I was totally supposed to work on my homework today but that did not happen. Shame on me. I have to draft a complaint for one of my legal classes and I am so not looking forward to it. After the Memorial Day holiday I will also have another research project thrown at me. Not feeling the love there either. I really want this quarter to end soon.

Instead I went shopping. I bought a new purse and wallet. They were on sale, and I couldn't pass it up. The purse and wallet look expensive, and I feel like a million bucks carrying that little handbag.

I also bought a little sexy sundress. I couldn't pass that up either. It was on sale, for about as much as the purse. It was $68 retail but it was marked down to like $14. No way was I passing that up. I am wearing that to church. And before you scold me for dressing all skimpy in the house of the Lord, I must add that it came with a little jacket so that I am appropriately covered.

All in all not a bad day, especially since I spent my morning watching Sex and the City episodes on DVD. I can't wait for the movie to come out.

No comments: