Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Updates

Hello There My Lovelies................

I have to be honest. I am going through a very difficult time in my life right now. Those that know me personally know what's going on. Otherwise, I don't really like to get deep on this blog that much anymore. I know I used to. Right now it is hard for me to stay bubbly and upbeat in my entries, but I will definitely try for the next time around.

But I gotta say one thing. I will ride out this misery for as long as possible. It is taking its toll on my body but kinda in a good way. I am finally freaking dropping some pounds ! The boys are staring at my ass again, lol ! A couple of days ago I was able to fit in my college jeans :) I hope to look damn foxy again by the end of the summer. RAWR ! I plan to take up dance again soon too.

Anyway, I better get back to my homework. My teacher gave me an assignment that I absolutely loathe. I get to compare Proposition 98 and 99 on the upcoming ballot for the California Primary. I really don't feel like cranking out a paper on it. I am pretty much pulling this one out of my ass and hoping for a good grade. I've been there and done that before and was pleasantly surprised.

Anywho, Ciao Ciao.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent new photo, Sandra... LOL @ finally freaking dropping some pounds and the boys are staring at your ass again... You are so beautiful to me...
xx