Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sex in the City

Hello All,

Okay, I watched Sex and the City again last night. My friend Henry did the nicest thing for me a couple of years ago and sent me the entire show. All the DVDs in a beautiful pink velvet case along with Godiva chocolates. It was one of the nicest things anyone ever did for me.

I watched a couple of episodes and fell asleep on the couch. My roommate came up and woke me up in the middle of the night, oops !

I can't wait for the movie to come out. I am planning to go with one of my good friends from high school. We plan to dress up, go to dinner, maybe flirt with a couple of cuties and have a drink before the movie. I have been waiting for the movie to come out for a long time now. We plan on going during the week as I work weekend nights. Also, no way do I want to stand in long lines. I imagine that opening night will be very crowded with a lot of tipsy ladies, lol. I am sure that bars will all be serving cosmopolitans or martinies all night.

My gal friends tend to identify with one of the characters. One of my friends from college identifies with Carrie the most. Well, I agree, she is definitely most like her. As for me, I can't completely identify with just one girl. I find myself identifying with them ALL. To break it down.

CARRIE: I identify with her emotions regarding relationships, especially when she's going through her breakups. Haha when she said that even certain amounts of time are off limits after a breakup I laughed and nodded in agreement.

CHARLOTTE: She's the least slutty and a bit naive, and so am I, lol. I don't share the same views of a storybook romance like her though.

MIRANDA: Well, I do love the law. She is independent and doesn't need a man to take care of her. And I identify with that.

SAMANTHA: I do not sleep around like her, but I do talk like her. I have a dirty sense of humor and some of the same points of view. She is my favorite one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So hard to write without the d in my computer. Have to copy and paste that letter all the time. LOL @ not fun... or get more creative on how to type without it... I have no Sex in the City because I have no cable... so I have never seen that show. Wish I knew what you are talking about. ha ha
xx