Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update on The Carwash

Hello there My Lovelies,

Okay, so I told you all about my carwash experience. Now I must tell you that a bird (there was probably more than one) took two big shits on my rear window while I was at school today.

I dunno what kinda bird it was, but it was probably huge, or at least had a big breakfast this morning.

This morning I went to school for a Paralegal Association meeting. I had a wonderful time. One of my teachers was there, as were a bunch of people in the field. It made me feel a whole lot better.

As I was leaving campus some guy approached me and asked me to vote for him for the finance position. I wasn't prepared to vote since I don't know anyone running for the class positions. I was going to just brush him off. But then he asked me in Spanish if I spoke Spanish and I lit up. We had a nice conversation. He told me that I look Latina (even though I am not) and I took that as a compliment. I like the Latin culture and Spanish was my minor in college. Then he told me about how they are raising money with a dance off and told me about the salsa dancing on campus. He wanted to see if I could dance the salsa. I told him that my schedule is filled and that I have a full plate and can't promise anything but it didn't matter. We went downstairs near the student activities place and he taught me a salsa dance.

Now I don't just go off and dance with strangers. But I was like, "what the hell" I need a little diversion, so I went. I had a great time. He was a very good dancer and gave me the lesson all in Spanish. Actually, it wasn't a lesson. He danced and I followed. And I have to say that I did a damn good job following. If I practiced I could get it down. I hadn't really done the Salsa since I was in Spain. Now Spain is not where the Salsa originates from. But since many people from Cuba immigrate to Spain there are a lot of salsa teachers. I remember when one of the guys I went out with took me to a salsa club on the beach and helped me with the moves. Fun times.

Anyway, after we were done dancing, he wanted to make sure that I voted for him so he walked me all the way to the voting office. I stood there in line and thanked him for the lesson. Then as he walked away, I stood there for another 30 seconds and ran off. I wasn't gonna vote for someone unless I knew that the person was qualified. Yeah, he was a damn good dancer, but that doesn't mean that he's the most qualified.

All in all, interesting day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me if that bird doo-doo was a blessing. LOL... Woohoo @ the dancing guy... Sounds as if he wanted more than a vote... You DO LQQK Latina.
xx