Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Law Library

Hello There My Lovelies,

I am kinda tired. Last night I went to my bellydance class and got back into the swing of it. I bought a new bellydance top. They call it a corset but it looks more like a bra. Whatever, it looked hot and it wasn't expensive at all. I also bought some nice eyeshadow. I wore it to dance class and I loved it. I would love to wear it to a performance with a pair of black gloves. 

About an hour before class I ate my leftovers from dinner the night before. A garlicky seafood dish. That was a big mistake. While I was doing the shimmy and doing bellyrolls, my stomach was reacting. While I was in the middle of my dance, I felt the overwhelming urge to burp, lol.

What else.................... Yes............ In addition to drafting a complaint, my CA Law teacher also threw a take home midterm at us that requires research. I am not pleased. The problem is, is that he is old and thinks he's always right, his instructions aren't very clear, he's a hard grader and he is unavailable to answer our questions as he will be out of town until it is due. Plus, we are not allowed to help each other out. So basically I will be pulling this all out of my ass and hoping for the best.

So today I spent a good couple of hours at the law library. Luckily it's not that far from my house. Some of the research books were brand new and newly stamped. I have this thing where I like to smell the paper of new books. Well, while I was doing my homework I was smelling the new paper. This quirk came directly from my mother.

It's kinda a boring place to be, but it's not all that bad. They have a beautiful rose garden. You can take your research outside and sit at one of the tables and look at the roses. There are also a couple of cats that like to hang out there.

Anyway, thats all for now..............

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great campus with roses an ducks an cats. LOL... How ever do you get any work done?!