Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 30, 2008

So Annoying

Hello There My Lovelies,

While I was living in Barcelona, I saw this music video that just totally swept me away. It just captured every emotion that I was feeling and left me longing for more. I can't explain it.

Basically I forgot the name of the song and the name of the artist. I have been looking for the song for the past three years. I have found every other song I loved since I came back except this one. I'm afraid that I'll live the rest of my life without getting my answer.

In the music video, these girls were on the beach and singing. It was so simple. It showed a group of girls driving to the beach, frolicking on the beach in their bikinis and meeting a bunch of guys to socialize with, and then their ride home, with the girls sleeping in the back, and leaning on each other. The view of the beach was beautiful, especially with the sun shining on them.

I don't why this simple video captured me. I guess I felt lonely over in Barcelona and just wished for a group of friends that I could be close to and hang out with. I longed for hanging out on the beach and feeling free.

I don't know why I even write about this, lol. I wish I could find that song. It was such a simple song that I will probably never see again.

I did go to the beach while I was in Barcelona. I remember that first time. I was learning how to teach English as a foreign language and one of my students invited me to hang out with her. She was a really cool Catalan woman. Short hair with streaks(that was the style), worked as a biologist. She drove me to the beach in her car and we went to an isolated beach called El Prat de Llobregat. It was the first time I really frolicked around in the ocean, lol. I even swam a little. Here in California it's just way too cold. But in Barcelona it was nice. The water was cool while the weather was just hot. I felt free, and I even have a picture somewhere. I wrote about this a couple of years back.

I also used to dog sit for my English coworker. I remember sleeping over at their nice apartment and walking their dog on the beach. It was a beautiful view.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how you were homesick for USA in Barcelona an now you are homesick for Barcelona in USA. Maybe if you remember the year you can fin the song~ if it was on the charts.
xx